And nobody worry, i didn't pick up the swine flu on my way, because everyone looked like this!
What not to do when you are flying to Hong Kong.
- don't begin talking to the guy sitting next to you about politics. test the waters and make sure he is not the son of someone very important. oops.
- also, don't tell him your views on north korea because then he will say something like this "i bet you believe the myth about aliens in Roswell, New Mexico." huh?
- don't eat this
- and think you won't throw up several times in the barf bag and in the restroom
- and if you do throw up, don't put the barf bag next to the guy's foot where he can step on it. oops.
- don't choose a seat in which none of the electronics work and then when your neighbor goes to sleep, plug you headphones into his TV and watch a movie....because he will wake up and find out what you have done. oops.
- and one last thing, don't think that having the best neighbors in the world, who woke up at 4:30 to have tea and send me off, isn't the greatest thing in the world!
Off to bed at 10:31 a.m. Houston time.