31.5.09

Lesson Learned

I made it! 24 hours later...

And nobody worry, i didn't pick up the swine flu on my way, because everyone looked like this!


In Tokyo, some officials came on the plane and asked anyone who had been coughing or had a fever if they would please raise their hands. I was not even about to look their way. Funny how they approached it. I wonder who came up with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What not to do when you are flying to Hong Kong.
  • don't begin talking to the guy sitting next to you about politics. test the waters and make sure he is not the son of someone very important. oops.
  • also, don't tell him your views on north korea because then he will say something like this "i bet you believe the myth about aliens in Roswell, New Mexico." huh?
  • don't eat this
  • and think you won't throw up several times in the barf bag and in the restroom
  • and if you do throw up, don't put the barf bag next to the guy's foot where he can step on it. oops.
  • don't choose a seat in which none of the electronics work and then when your neighbor goes to sleep, plug you headphones into his TV and watch a movie....because he will wake up and find out what you have done. oops.
  • and one last thing, don't think that having the best neighbors in the world, who woke up at 4:30 to have tea and send me off, isn't the greatest thing in the world!

Off to bed at 10:31 a.m. Houston time.

6 comments:

  1. YAY Jen!!! I'm so glad you made it!!
    I'm excited for your adventures ahead.

    P.S. Remind me never to sit next to you on an airplane

    ReplyDelete
  2. *BEEEELCH!* -that was Jen.

    Love and miss you muchies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whose son was it? Do you believe in Roswell? missing you

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY JEN MADE IT!

    America feels different without you.

    As the person above said- remind me never to sit next to you on a plane :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome! I love the updates! Glad you made it! Tell my Mom I said HI and sorry I missed her call - will make sure I answer if she chooses to call again! Yall have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay jenn!! so excited for you!! thank you for sending me the link! i am so excited to hear about everything!!

    p.s. i also dont think i ever want to sit next to you on a plane, but i am really hoping one day to get you & dany to come on a dive with us :) :) we will just sit across from you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Search My Blog